Thursday, October 14, 2010

Movies for Psychology Majors

What is movie? I got here a definition from the web ~  its a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement. For me, it is entertainment that brings fun. I am somewhat like a potato coach fond of watching movies any kinds of movies could be exciting, adventurous, suspense, drama or even a love story.I love watching movies it helps me to unwind and relax during my spare time. It can fill my flows..... 

Here are  Movies that a Psych Major should watch... i havent seen those but it was suggested by my professor . I hope these might be helpful for you.


9 1/2 Week
A Beautiful Mind
A clock Orance
Anger Management
As Good As It Gets
Benny and Joon
Blue
Boxing Helena
Butterfly Effect
Dangerous Liasons
Eyes Wide Shut
Fatal Attraction
Fearless
Gia
Girl Interrupted
Island Shutter
Never Talk to Strangers
Once Were Warrios
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Primal Fear
Raising Cain
Sybil
The Basketball Diaries
The Breakfast Club
The Fisher King
The Prince of Tides
What About Bob?
What Dreams May Come
Whats Eating Gilbert Grape




Please care to leave a comment in the shout mix chat if you know some movies to watch for psychology majors.


1 comment: